Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A week of fun

SO, alot has happened within the last week...thus I have not been posting. My apologies. First of all, the trip to FL with Erin was a blast, but very short. Cost me $17 total, left over from what rewards points didn't cover, and the wedding gift. Can't beat that! All thanks to two very generous uncles and grandmas. Tony and Kim, being gator fans, decided it would be great to have orange and blue glow sticks to wave around as they left the reception, here's what Erin and I thought of that.

















And here's their cake. Cute. The reception place served ice-cream sundaes instead of cake, that was fun cause they had those little fake cherries (as Ryan calls em) that I love. =)















At any rate, most of the pics were on Erin's camera, and you guys don't know my extended fam anyways, so I will save those pics for now. =)


This just in, I received another email from BabyCenter.com.....Scipp, this is you're lucky week. Back in May sometime (?) she wanted to know when the kid was the size of a certain food because they were her favorite. Now is the time.....for...an....AVOCADO!! =) Wow. I thought they gave up on food descriptions! No longer do I have slightly larger than last week's lemon, but a green tasty item the shape of a weird football! Excellent. I will leave you with that food for thought. =)

2 comments:

Heather Lea said...

This could, quite possibly, be my favorite week of gestation. I bet he's cute. (or she). Actually, probably more see-through and alien-looking.....but a baby, nonetheless!!!! VERY EXCITED for avocado week!!!!!!!!! Thanks, Marth!

Carissa Martin said...

yay for avacado week. they are quite possibly one of the best foods ever. i think its wierd to think of your child as the size of a food.