Friday, July 20, 2007

My Husband, the Prankster.

So, just a little update on how my man has been. He works with about 20 ladies that are constantly giving him a hard time- some more than others....and I knew he was begining to 'fight back'...but I didn't really know what he was capable of until he told me this story of his day.

Wednesdays he has a different assistant, since it is Deb's day off...and this particular lady, Linda, maybe in her early 50s, could be the queen jokster of the office. Never take her seriously, this I have learned. Very funny lady. At any rate, she and another gal the works in the front office, Kristie, have become pretty close over the many years they've worked for Dr. Smith. Last week Kristie was scheduled with Ryan to get a venier on one of her front tooth for whatever reason, on the day that Linda was Ryan's assistant. So the day before Ryan and Linda came up with a plan....maybe Kristie thought everything was safe since it was Ryan working on her....sheeeesh. Ryan and Linda get done working on Kristie, Ryan leaves the room, Linda puts her temporary on - which is only supposed to last a few weeks until the 'real' tooth shape comes back from the lab. Ryan comes back in the room to check it out, looks things over, says everything is good, hands Kristie the mirror and this is what she sees:

AHHHHH!!!!! Sprinkles IN the tooth colored material!! Are you kidding me. She freaked out. Didn't even know that could work. Of course all the other ladies knew what was happening, so they came running to check it out, take some pictures. Everyone was laughing pretty hard. Good job Ry. That's my dentist man!! Anyone need their teeth fixed??! But right after that he redid it cause who wants to walk around like that for 2 weeks. hahaha. She did want to keep it for her brother's party that was last weekend, not sure how that turned out. Anyways, just wanted to share that with you guys. =)

5 comments:

Carissa Martin said...

hahahahahhaahaha. wow. that is hilarious

Davenport Dame said...

Ummmm...when was I going to find out you are PREGNANT!!!????

I'm freaking out.

Anonymous said...

seriously that is awesome. 500 sneaky points for Ryan. I can't stop laughing!! Can't wait to see you all in 5 days!! :) Beef

Heather Lea said...

good joke. :)

marth, I sent you the link for the bread. It makes 4-6 loaves, depending on how huge you make them. Lots of strange ingredients, but very healthy....they're great to give as gifts, and they freeze well. Start baking, girl!!!

Dallas said...

Oh my nannies that's awesome! I think I'd get a whole set like that!