Thursday, July 5, 2007

vs;oevan;erlk'

Last night's fireworks on the pier were pretty much awesome. I saw the HUGEST (is that a word) boat that carried cement come out of St. Joseph river- in reverse cause it was too huge to turn around- and then head north after it turned itself around in the lake. It had the name of a town I forget by Ryan told me it's on the opposite diag corner of the state (if Mich were a square)...so it had a long way to go. Especially cause when we noticed it to when it was out of the little river it was over half an hour. Dang. And there was an orchestra playing for about an hour before the show...all around awesome time. But I forgot my camera. Dang it.

But today, turns out, I have much to do...groceries, jewlery shopping, wal mart run, food to make for tonight's group, work out, shower, pack for the weekend, and then community group at 6. I better get hoppin.

At Connection, our wed night meetings, we are talking about 'worship' and all the avenues that includes along with music- which is what people normally thing the only way to worship is. It was so great last week, and we're talking about it again tonight, so I'm excited...no time to write about it now, there's too much. I'll keep ya posted. hahaha. bye!

No comments: