Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It's official.



Check it out. I'm no longer a Nebraskan. Love the car though. Just figured out again, 30.5 miles per gallon. What a beast. Kicks Tanner's truck to the curb. =)


Also today, got my oil changed, and they told me that all my tires need to be replaced...like they're so bad if I hit a rock I might blow a tire. hahaha. that's what they told me. SO...gonna have to pencil that into the auto spending for this month, too. Dang. However- it's a ton cheaper to license a car here than in Nebraska...so that's good. And my new Mich driver's lic is on it's way to me in the mail too...all that took was about 8 pieces of identification, two trips to the DMV, and about 2 hours to get all that taken care of. Also sweet, the first lady that helped me said I had to take a written test, so I did that, it was freakin LONG...then I took my test up to another lady after that, and apparently that first one was a newbee, cause I DIDN"T HAVE TO TAKE IT. Wow. But I passed, so that's good. =) Anyways, all that can be checked off the to-do list now, finally.


For some of you who haven't been to our place, actually most of you, here is what the outside of the building looks like....pictures don't do it justice.

Ours is the second floor, above red flower lady. Nice. At any rate, if I knew how to do one of those circle pics (what? you know, like you can go on hotel websites and get a 3-d view of the room) like scott and carissa did for their apt, that would be kinda fun, but I dont, so here is our place. =) Nice view of the pine tree from our bedroom window huh. You've already seen shots of the back of the building, which is the lake, it's about 10 o'clock if you're looking at this photo. The left edge of the building has a bunch of trees and then the mighty bluff...hahaha...that goes down to the beach and the lake. Nice. ok, I have much to do before Ry comes home, so I will write more later. seeeeee yaaaaa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet plates! I'll be getting my matching set in December pry. Yes!! See ya Sat. PS- still laughing at the last blog (sic)...Pi is hilarious. Tell him good one. I've been showing the tooth to people at werk.

Heather Lea said...

FINE-UH-LEE!!!! sheish. I can tell you right now, you need some kind of plant(s) on the deck. That'll spice it right up. Get a big one- and maybe a hanging one.....you know...you got any patio furniture out there yet? Looks kind of small....you could even do a small table with a plant......Marth, i expect pitures of the inside of the apartment. I can give you more information after that. :) LOVE YOU!