Tuesday, July 17, 2007

17 Down, 23 to Go.


That's right. I have a large onion inside of me. Don't be fooled, you are seeing three in the picture, but I assure you that there is only one 'live' onion. 5 oz. and 5 inches. Nice.
Did anyone get the new football playstation game?? Cause I didn't. I think it comes out today. Ryan's excited. =)
I will leave you with a quote from a guy from our church...a while ago I mentioned we were learning about worship, and all the different 'activities' that includes, instead of just music, which is what most people think of when they think 'worship'.
"It isn't about IF you're worshipping, because every person is worshiping something...So it's really about what you are worshipping, what has your attention, your time, your energy, ect. at any time of the day, and are you doing that for the Glory of God."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cuteness!! When do we get belly pics!!!???