Friday, July 13, 2007

Wisconsin here I Come!

Today I got to see my good friend, Scipp. She looks great. All around awesome day. She flew into Chicago early this morning, so I drove over to Mike's new awesome house and hung out with them for a while...and then Scipp and I drove another long time....?...to Wisconsin where she's staying with her aunt and uncle. This is where I will have to drive to see me friend in the fall. Just under 4 hours. Dang. Might as well stay in Nebraska and have me visit. Sheeesh.....by the time you figure in all that Chicago driving, it's about the same- minus the toll roads. =)

Also. Bought my first elastic waist bottoms today. A jean skirt. Actually pretty cute and waaaaaaaaay more than I can even write...more comfortable than forcing on the jeans. Can't even tell ya. I actually think they should start making them for everyone, not just the pregnants. But I will say that you definitely have to be in the right mood for that first purchase, and I had a good friend to be right there with me. =) After being pissed at my 'small' wardrobe for so long, I had enough.

At any rate, we are just moments away from a new hairdo for Scipp, so I will have to call it a night. Plus its dark in the room and the bright screen hurts my eyes. Don't want any vision impairment before the big cut. So long!

2 comments:

Carissa Martin said...

so fun! hug scipp for me. so proud of you for buying some maternity clothes. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you aren't taking the first purchase too hard! I always noticed that GapMaternity had pretty cute clothes...if you want to forfeit and arm and a leg for them. :)

Dallas