Monday, July 2, 2007

My week.

Monday. I feel very busy today... lots to do, places to go, people to see, and eventually people to cook for slash entertain. man o man. Then Ryan and I and Nate and Joy and Susie are going to go see Ratatouille. Why would you spell it like that. i had to look it up. Anyways, should be pretty cute.

Tuesday. I feel not as busy about tomorrow...we shall see what the sun brings.

Wednesday. America will celebrate Evan's last day of classes in Brazil, and he will return home a week later. And of course, lots of crackers to watch. Although, it will be hard to live up to last year's show, we sat atop Nate and Mike's house with a bunch of friends down south of South Pointe and were able to see any thing that blew up in Lincoln. That was AWESOME. This year will be crackers at Silver Beach by the lighthouse over the lake. hmmm. sounds sweet to me.

Thursday. Recover and pack.

Friday. Meet my sis in Florida for the weekend with some extended fam on a different beach! My cousin is gettin hitched on Sat (7-7-07) hahaha. Can't wait. Plus the plane ticket was free! Rewards points! =)

Now you all know what I'm doing. Just in case you need me. :) What an exciting post. sheeesh

No comments: