Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Basking in the sun.

Today I have already spent an hour down on our beach with 'Velvet Elvis'. I had a fun time with myself. I will also go hang out with the pastor's wife and her kids in a few at a pool for the afternoon. Seeing as it's super hot with minimal cloud protection today, and my skin is deceivingly tan thanks to $7 lotion, I think it would be a good time for some sunscreen...also, I'm not excited about hanging out in my swimmy cause my gut likes to hang out more than I'd like it to. Probably something I should get over quickly. Hm. If only it could hold out til after swimsuit season. Actually hold 'in' would be even better.

Anyhoo, just read my sister's post. Hilarious. Everyone should read it. And the one right before that one. Speaking of posts, NO ONE IS WRITING!! What am I supposed to read during the day. Sheesh. =)

Also, as yesterday was Monday, my 'pot roast' as one sibling called it, has now entered into week 15. I read the email, and usually they have some sort of food analogy for those visual pregnant women.......nothin. All they said was 2 1/2 oz. and 4 inches. woah. I'll just have to go off of week 14, and just call it 'bigger than last week's lemon.' Here's a bit of trivia should it come up in conversation some day- they measure the kid's size from head to butt until about week 20, because the legs are curled up so close to the stomach they are too hard to measure. Interesting. So in week 20 it grows 4 inches. hahaha.

Enough writing. I'm going to the pool.

No comments: