Sunday, June 1, 2008

Some New Moves!

Ladies and Gents, we've got a couple of movers and shakers on our hands. Garrett discovered he can get around about a week ago...I wouldn't quite call it crawling, its' still like a good scoot. Ethan won't be far behind I'm sure. As soon as they figure out how to get their arms going then I'm toast. Better get on that baby-proofing asap!

Also, they've been doing a move quite a bit- we like to call it the dead bug. =)


Hahahahaaaa. Pretty cute. Well this was a totally awesome post. But I'm tired so I'm goin to bed. See yaaaa

1 comment:

StJoeSchoony's said...

Watch out girl, they are gonna be moving in no time. Hope we can get together this week. we had an awesome weekend. Hunt's basketball camp starts today so we are off and running. Talk soon,
Heather