Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dreamy dreams

Well, as there has been no update, many of you may be thinking that I am still without my keys. you would be WRONG! I actually didn't find them, it was none other than Mr. Schoonveld himself. Sunday after church- quickly approaching one week of missing keys- Heather and Ryan came over to help in the search. Few minutes into their visit Ryan says, "what would you say if we haven't even been here for 5 minutes and I found your keys." I think we said he could have whatever the keys could get him. Hahaha. Sure enough, wedged far in the depths of the couch cracks- there they were. ARE YOU SERIOUS. Can't tell you how many times we checked the couch. We even picked it up and shook it. WOW.

Anyhoo, we've had a great outdoor week...lots of walks, friends to visit, porches to swing on, 9 year old birthday afternoons.... anyone else think this is funny?? How many small children can fit on the swing? How many large Ryans can fit on the same swing? Hahahaaa




Monday was Alyssa's birthday, so yesterday I picked her up and we went out to lunch with the boys and went to a park to hang out for a while. She took the boys down slides and played with em in the grass and pushed em on the swing. I think the boys are in love.


















Here's our beach day last weekend. Totally blurry. Dang. First time in Lake Mich boys!



I used to think the boys stared at Ryan cause of his crazy long hair and beard...but that hasn't seemed to change since I cut his hair short. Maybe he just has a weird face? =)

I do have some updates on the house, so stay tuned! Things are comin along!

2 comments:

Josh and Erin said...

I wonder how many people are totally confused about which Ryan you are talking about :)

Heather said they are coming back from vacay the day before we leave...we must hang out! Set something up, ok go.

StJoeSchoony's said...

Awesome pics. Thank you again for Alyssa's Birthday afternoon. She is still talking about it. I think we could fit a coulpe more kids on the swing! Not so sure about anymore Ryans.