Monday, June 9, 2008

Well boys....

Another weekend under our belts...our sons zeroing in on Friday, their 6 month bday celebration. We will celebrate as a family with our normal daily routine and whatever else may come up that day. It's gonna be memorable.

Saturday in the mail I received an EXCELLENT gift from a close friend living in Florida with her hubby, anxiously awaiting their own little guy set to arrive in August. Kara Plimpton sent the boys two sweet books, one is nursery rhymes and poems and such, and also a Baby Einstein- Mozart DVD. That's AWESOME!!! The three of us watched it this morning, I think I was more entertained then the boys, haha. Man that sound track is good...wonder where I could get some of that music.... Anyways, we all loved it and I'm sure it's going to get used quite frequently.

Another exciting event, Ethan is quickly picking up on Garrett's scoots across the floor...they're pretty much movin about the same now. LOOK OUT. They especially start haulin after the cell phone if it's on the floor. I know...it's really lame, I don't have any pictures of it yet. Seriously. We had some of our friends over yesterday afternoon to watch em for like half an hour. When we got back Tim said, "I hope you don't mind but we raced em." Hahhahahahaaaaahahahaaaaaa. And of course they took a video of it on their camera so I dont' have a copy. It's sooooo funny, I might have to have a rematch. Both boys won once. the one they got on film though Garrett slammed Ethan. Maybe he was tired...stage fright?? Hahha. But the phone was the target...next time Tim said they were going to make the course harder. So funny.

Well, just gettin things back in order from the weekend, so better get back to it!

4 comments:

Josh and Erin said...

I was just thinking on my way home that their 1/2 bday was Friday the 13th. :)

Can't wait to race 'em in 22!! :)

Anonymous said...

Races eh? That must have been a laugh riot! :D

Anonymous said...

So glad you liked the video. I talked to my mom last night and she commented again how fun and refreshing it was to have the boys over. She thinks it was good therapy for Micah - ha ha, I think that was just her excuse to get you to come back for a visit. Hope to get to see you again soon.
Lots of love,
~Kara

missy said...

they move now?????????? uh oh! i'm excited to be blogging friends now!