Friday, June 13, 2008

love that shines



These are really the pics I wanted to put up of Josh and Emily...action shots of him workin on his man cave. =) Totally can't see the room from this view, but when it's all said and done I'll have to add an update. Now that's nice. Awww.





Also, while this was going on, I was out getting my mowing fix in their backyard and was caught on camera without knowing. WOW. That's funny. And check out the graduation party in the neighbor's yard. Hahhahaaa.


Thanks to one of Ryan's patients, the boys have these nice St. Joe tshirts (boooooo), so they wore them yesterday with their bib-shorts to cover up the front. And then to demonstrate how unhappy he was in that shirt, Ethan bombed up the back. Hahaha.
They were both awake but E kept closing his eyes cause of the flash.

Garrett the QB

Ethan, go long!

I Got it!

Oh Wait, NO!!

FUMBLE!!!! DANG IT!!

4 comments:

The Feather Files said...

They look more interested in eating the football than playing with it. I love the narrative of the pics.

Josh and Erin said...

ha ha ha ha ha that's awesome.

I want to mow. Tell them to save me some when I come up in Julio.

Someone is playing a recorder outside. Maybe they will accidentally choke on it.

Anonymous said...

Now, if you would have just stood up on that mower and looked over their fence, Josh and I could have waved at you as we were outside playing! : )

Josh and Erin said...

how could you miss- it was three feet in front of you!