Wednesday, September 5, 2007

oh man.....

Ryan and I had a fabulous weekend in Kansas City with Todd and Liz and Erin...the car ride was long, but we had lots of fun together. Of course football Saturday was fun for Ryan, and I think he felt like it was actually a weekend this time, even though we were traveling. Probably just because we didn't schedule anything when we were down there...he liked that. So right after we got back to St Joe, we went straight to Ry's parent's house, Susie saw that Ryan and I were matching...so she thought it would be funny to stuff a pillow up Ryan's shirt. haha. check it out. We almost look the same. =)


Then the next morning was our ultrasound...yesterday. Most of you who read this I am regularly on the phone with.....so you probably already know the news. But incase you don't, I'll hit it to you straight.

We're having twins. Boys. Both of em. Not identical.

Pick up your jaw. That's what I have to keep telling myself. Oh man. Our appt was almost 4 hours long, which was ridiculous, but I guess since there are two little guys, they had to make sure everything was ok with both of em. =) After that Ry had to go back to work for a few hours....he said he couldn't even concentrate. haha. We were pretty much on the phone until about midnight last night calling all the family and some friends....woah. Our faces hurt from smiling so much. =)

I'll tell you what is so AWESOME though, when you all get a chance, Lord willing, to have a child and to see it moving all around on the screen, to see all it's parts, kickin and punchin everywhere. Can't even describe it. God is amazing! His creation is UNREAL!!!!! We are both thankful for all the support we have in our friends and family and all the people that shared in our excitement yesterday with us!! Thanks!!!! But now we are forced into some serious planning...which I have been very good at putting off. =) The doc didn't change the due date, it's still Christmas Day, but more than likely they'll come early. So it's a surprise! Which means I should get crackin if I plan on getting things together while I'm still mobile! =) I'll keep ya posted. (hahah)

4 comments:

Heather Lea said...

aunt scipp can't wait. you should let her know when you need more books. :) She'll always be the book fairy. :)

Carissa Martin said...

can aunt creech be the twins official photographer?

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW!! Amber told me this about I was in shock!!!

Tanner Reed said...

Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! I feel somewhat responsible for some unknown reason :) I have two words: Good Luck! (My sister was told that her twins were not identical, but they did a test and they are...there's still hope!)