Saturday, September 8, 2007

In the still of the night.....

What do you write about when you can't sleep?
I'm tired.
been up for almost an hour.
no sign of getting tired.
I have nothing to write about....

I will tell you all that Ryan and I have officially become part of the community support of our local Lakeshore football team. Woah. Pulled off a win in the 4th quarter last night....dont' know how they did it. The game was horrible. Not to mention all the screaming jr-highers running everywhere NOT watching, and sitting at the freakin top of the seats....I was totally out of breath both times I had to walk up. But it goes down as a "W" in the books! 11-8. Altogether pretty fun evening. Today is also another scheduled 'football' day. We will do nothing. I should bring a book. Hm....

Well...as fun as this is to read, I'm gonna have to end it. If only this upside down dude would get his foot out of my ribs...

No, we will not name them Tanner and Tate. =)

No comments: