Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Back from a great weekend....

This last weekend I hitched a ride with Joe and Susie to NE to see the fam. It was fabulous. Got to hang out with everyone in the fam except for Levi - he already moved to Lincoln...saw most all of my best girlfriends...and the grandparents. Nice. I did photograph some of the events, I think my camera took over after Erin left, so all I have is the ride home and meeting up with Carissa and Scott. =) Let's take a look.

Here we are loading up gettin ready to hit the road. Notice the jam packed back seat. It made changing lanes an adventure. =)




The drive went fast, along with our snacks. Then we met Carissa and Scott in Chicago for an excellent supper at "Max & Erma's"... wait a second...what's that?!! I think I see some leaves changing colors!!!





And there was the send off. Scipp made it to her new home about the same time that we did, and then I got to keep Scott and Carissa for a day and a half to catch up and see the sites. =) We even took a bonfire down to the beach for smores. yummo! Altogether GREAT weekend....and on friday Ryan and I head to Kansas City for some Labor Day action. woo hoo!!

2 comments:

Dallas said...

Ha ha ha. I love the play-by-play. "Let's take a look." You're great.

Melissa said...

Marth - you wear cute pregger clothes. I hope I look as smashing as you someday..... :) Love ya!