Wednesday, September 26, 2007

gettin ready for the little dudes...

I've been very tired lately. Could be cause I'm pregnant. Dang. Anyways, just assembled the finest rocking chair in Southwest Michigan. Came in the mail today from mom for my shower gift. Wooo hooo!! Here's a good action shot of it.

Sit in there for about 5 minutes and your stomach is bound to go crazy. Its awesome. Maybe it's like an amusement part for the dudes. I have to stop after a while cause what if they get sea sick.

Also, I will NOT post that pic I was describing down below. That would be bad. But here are a few better ones...just cause I'm a bit bigger than the last photos I put up. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Martha Girl!!!!
Wow! You're looking ready to go chica! Love the new chair you got!!!!!! I hope you are doing well!!!!!!!!! Tori

Richard said...

Great to see you guys this weekend. Sorry about the 1am dental session :)

RAC3

Anonymous said...

Holy Hugeness. :) After you guys left on Friday night, we search that bathroom up and down, I even did a little search of the laundry room, but I was so tired that I just wanted my bed. So, I went to do my laundry on Sunday afternoon, like normal, and opened the washer to find a little surprise. I should say "thank you," but I don't know if I am that thankful. The funny thing is that I put it somewhere and I cannot remember where!