Friday, September 21, 2007

totally sweet.....

Today, let me just tell you, I had a bit of a run-around...Ryan's mom gave us this jumbo mirror to use where ever we wanted...it didn't have a frame and it was a strange shape - 32" x 37". To go and have that framed would have cost us an arm and a leg, so I chose to go purchase a frame at Meijer (the fancy WalMart) which is about 10-15 min away thru town. Find a frame for $30. Then I go to this glass/mirror company and have them cut the mirror down a bit to fit the frame- 24" x 36". $6. Nice. Cheaper than I thought. (Susie thought I could do it for about $150-200 bones. uhhhh no.) On my way thru the apartment door downstairs, trying to carry too many things at once, the back corner of the mirror decides it would be nice to 'tink' against the sidewalk. There goes the corner of the mirror, making it no longer fit into the frame that I purchased. Of course I'm by myself, pissed because I'm an idot, and just stood there staring at it like that was going to magically reattach itself. Don't you wish sometimes you could just rewind even the last 10 seconds and just 'try again'. Dang. SO, after I put away my other things, I headed back out to Meijer and found the next size smaller frame, and headed back to the mirror place to have it re-cut. (that was a bit embarassing) What I saved in exchanging the smaller frame for the first one, I paid to have the thing re-cut...so it didn't cost me anything but gas money for an hour and I was just left with a smaller product. Sheeeeesh. still an idot. But now both the frame and the mirror are safely in the apartment on the carpet. Can't wait to tell Ry. haha

Also, had another doctor's appt yesterday am...had to take a glucose test to see if I'm diabetic. Tasted like an orange pop. not bad. Made my head hurt after a while cause I had to down it in 10 minutes, but that's ok. Anyways, found out both guys are head down now...don't know how that happened. I couldn't even tell one was flippin. I can tell that the bottom of my stomach feels heavier then it did a few days back. And now the top part of my stomach is 'stomping grounds' and all four little feet are goin crazy. haha. Pretty fun.

That's all the news I have for now...seeeee yaaaaa

No comments: