Thursday, October 4, 2007

October is here!!

For those who may be concerned, we (Ryan, Scipp, and myself) had an awesome time in NE, kinda sad cause it's the last time for traveling there for a long time I'm sure.....for obvious reasons. But Ryan and I both got to visit many of our friends, and I was able to head up to Oakland and see Grandpa for a bit. Went to a barn dance. good ol' Oakland. =) oh and the shower was AWESOME!!! More loot than I've ever seen at a shower. But it was a very large crowd. Here are some photos...

on the way to the shower from Lincoln...

Are you kidding me. This was filled with fruit. Awesome.

theme: Bears- very cute. Stuffed bears, bread bears, cake bears, gummi bears, bears everywhere. =)

dad got to wear the crown for a bit too...he came after it was done to help load up the loot. =)

Dallas and I enjoying some pigs in Oakland. hahaha

Nate and Scipp and Nate's sis met us at Panera for the final send off...

And back in MI, mom and I laid out all the goods...actually this is just most of the stuff...I mean woah.

And my fav pic...Ev and Dallas put this together for the boys to learn all the faces of the fam. Family Mobile!!! I just had to lay it down cause it wouldn't stop spinning. haha. Love it!! too bad it doesn't play barbershop music. hahahaaaaaa...that would be hilarious.


And that about sums it up. What we didn't capture on film was probably the most hilarious part of the trip....driving to and from NE in the bonny with a hard top carrier on top...cuttin down on the gas. Wow. We looked awesome. And the last 2 horus of the trip there, it was whistling or howling, like an animal....and we were too tired to stop and fix it. The faster we drove, the louder the howl. Oh man. but good thing Neal and Trish let us borrow it for the weekend cause there's no way we would have come home all smashed in the baby presents. overall Great trip. So long NE, hopefully it's not a year before I'm back......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

martha...kim kavanaugh and i are looking at your "loot" AMAZING...two of each...we are laughing at your blogs too. you are adorable pregnant. Congrats from both of us!