Saturday, August 11, 2007

oh man...baby showers.

So just got done writing thank yous to all our flock friends from Faith. Say that 10x fast. It was fun to see everyone last weekend, and now that we feel back in the swing and caught up here, I got to finish all the little cute baby notes and mail em out. yesss....one more think off the check list. The stuff is so cute. I was laughing to myself earlier this week unpacking it and hanging things up in the closet. It's SO small!! So I've attached a pic of the closet collection so far.
Also, here's a few little outfits that were among the unwrapped. hahaha

Ryan and I have not had a day like this one in a LONG time. We had NOTHING on the schedule- which has been really great. We worked out earlier today and have just been bummin around the apt doing random things, and not doing things, just because we have the whole day to hang out. I made some sweet food for supper, Ryan is playing his football game, he's played like 4 games today...pry more by now, who knows. Every once in a while he yells something at the tv for whatever reason.
I feel like all I ever have to write about is a baby. No one wants to read about that all the time. Sorry....which is probably why it's taking me forever to post again. Man-o-man. At any rate, I will get back to hanging out with my man. He's in the middle of 'summer training' right now. woo hoo!

No comments: