Thursday, August 16, 2007

Observe the Hugeness.



Disregard the nursery decorations in the second picture. hahaha. Hope the kid likes livin in the office. =) Just kiddin, I'll try to make it more cute and colorful.

Well, that's pretty much what I look like, last week, and then today. Maybe it would be more cool if I didn't feel like my skin was stretched so dang tight that it might just rip right off. Other than that...not so bad. From the back I still look the same...which is good. But I've already packed on 15. Didn't even know it was happening. Probably cause my stomach is like a freakin ROCK. Seriously, poke the wall and just imagine it's skin. That's my stomach. And sometimes my outie shows thru my shirt. Sick. hahaha. Oh, what you all have to look forward to. =)

For the record, overall pregnancy is fun. =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah that's sweet. only 15?! That was two weeks ago? Are you measuring yourself around yet? That could be fun/minorly depressing- love the idea about reading the sonogram yourselves. I think you and Ry can figure it out..that would be awesome. I can picture his face. ha ha ha ha epants

Carissa Martin said...

Oh man. You are so cute!! Twins for sure. :) I'd put 50 on it. .50 that is. As in 50 cents. Cause thats about all I know!! But you look great! I think you are supposed to gain weight during pregnancy. Mostly becuase you are carrying another human life (lives?) INSIDE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You have an outie that sticks out fo your shirt? I'm not sure we can have dinner next week...But if we do Deb has offered to cook. I told her I would let you decide!!!!!! See ya in 7!

Heather Lea said...

oh man. i TOLD you, you're the best looking pregnant lady i've ever seen. seriously. LOVE IT!