Monday, August 13, 2007

Marriage....

Marriage. Marriage is what brings us togeva, today. Marriage.....

hahhaa just kiddin. little princess bride just popped into my head. =) Man, we only have that on VHS, time for an upgrade.

At any rate.....I've decided that I am an emotional decision maker. I've had these aspirations lately...mostly lasting a few days...when I decide that R and I should get involved -either in church or the community- doing a certain thing, and then think that it's the BEST idea EVER!!! and then reality sets in and, turns out it's too big of a task for me. hmm... Anyone else?? How do you know if you could actually do the thing you set out to do, or maybe it's about time you were challenged, or maybe it's a commitment issue...maybe it's money...maybe there's just too much unknown. Oh man. Too many things to bring you back down to earth. I"m not even going to say what I was thinking of taking on in the next year for a few reasons...1- Ry and I need to talk about it more, and 2- because you might think I'm a freak, rephrase, more of a freak. haha. That being said, good thing I said it. What?! It's off my chest. Re-reading my first thought of the paragraph, I have a correction. I don't' really end up acting on anything when thoughts like these come into my little brain...maybe I'm more of an emotional thinker. hmm

Other recent news, last night Dr. Smith and his wife, Trish, invited Ry and I to a little concert on their beach in Bridgman...man-o-man. We have experienced it all. Actually the beach was awesome....it had a nice snack shop that was about 10 degrees warmer on the inside that the temp outside...but it's the closest thing I've found to a coffee shop yet, minus the internet access and air conditioning. But it had a SWEET view. Anyways, the band was 4 guys, maybe about 60+ years old, wobbly voices... You know. The crowd was a mix of ages, but mostly older...bring your folding chairs and listen to their tunes while watching the sunset. Nice. I guess they have concerts like that often, didn't even know. Should've taken the cam to capture it all...maybe even a video recording. haha. Welp, that be all.

Today I have no plans. Better get started.

1 comment:

Scott Martin said...

Love the post, Marth. I think "emothional thinking" was a course that they offered at old EHS. Ha!

4 guys...wobbly voices...hmmm...that sounds awfully familiar.