Monday, June 4, 2007

Heavyweight Champ: MARTHA THOMAS!!



So, we've been here for almost a month, and still have no gym. We have, however, narrowed our options, with the help of the city (because there are only a few)....effective shortly after this post, Ryan and I will be members of South Shore Racket Club. Very unfortunate we don't play tennis. I will list the positives this outfit provides:

1. Location- conveniently stashed away behind Dales Donuts, which happens to be right across the street from our complex.

2. Swimming pool and hot tub to use - how very exciting since I recently learned that's the activity of choice among pregnant women.

3. Open at 5 am should there ever be an urge in the hour before dawn.

4. Free fitness aerobic classes anytime you wish to pop in.

5. Ryan and I both feel like piles since it has been 5 or 6 weeks since a decent workout.

6. Donut on the way there, donut on the way back. Excellent.

Here are the reasons, I was actually just writing this to re-motivate myself to get over there and do something with my morning... well, morningS....hmmm. Hope all is well and you are doing your fair share to maintain the bodies that we have been blessed with! Now git out there and Steel some Buns!

2 comments:

Carissa Martin said...

Way to get out there and get RIPPED! :) Hot tubbing? For pregnant women? :) Huh? :)
Have fun at your new raquetclub and we'll play tennis when you learn how. :)

Anonymous said...

Martha you make me laugh and you are hours away. I am so glad I get to read this! We miss you!
Heather