Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Man

Yesterday I was reading thru my friends' posts and such...Crystal was my inspiration for this post. So here it goes:

Here is my man after a long day looking at teeth. =)

And here are the cookies that I made for him when he awoke from his slumber. =)

It is fun to make things for your man...and I haven't made cookies in months I think. Probably because I'm not so much hanging out with my baking buddy, Scipp anymore. hmm. But I think those of you readers who have men should also share in the joy of serving. We would love to see what you can do! And so would the men you will speak of I'm sure. =) Makes for a fun evening. Thank you Crystal for your thoughts, always a delight to hear your words!

3 comments:

Heather Lea said...

marth, i want pictures of your apartment. i also miss my baking buddy.....YOU. you're one of my favorites, you know that?

Carissa Martin said...

I baked some bread the other day. :) It wasn't very pretty and I didn't think it was very tasty. I need some bread lessons from old Crystalia. Hha. :) Scott liked it though. He ate the whole dang thing. Gotta love da boys.

Heather Lea said...

p.s. nice socks, weirdo.