Friday, May 16, 2008

woooohoooo Bonfire time!

I haven't written much since Heather and Richard left last weekend...we had a ton of fun. Time went really fast...we got some good card playin in, walks on the beach, baby holdin, dining out, time at the office, and the Thomas waffle! Turns out, we took most of our pics with their camera because it was sweet. Dang it!

Richard was going out of his comfort zone with this shot...he wanted to make sure we got the drool running down his arm in the photo. Way to go man, you look so natural! =)

and we were dog sitting for our friends, Josh and Emily, for the weekend. We used them for their great table for cards, the 90s music channel on the tv, and their fun fluffy pup that likes to chew up the directions sheet they left for us. good news, Tackle lived thru it! (Ryan and I confirmed once again we should NOT get a dog for a long time. Two boys that poop are enough for right now)

boys had a pretty good time. =)


Thanks Clabaughs for a GREAT weekend! See ya in two months on the beaches of HAWAII!!!


Moments ago, I went out in search for some good dry wood to burn up tonight on the beach! Turns out I'm quite the gatherer. Heather and Ryan Schoonveld are comin over to hang out, I think it's the perfect evening activity after we grill some serious beef. Lesson learned from last summer's bonfire with Carissa and Scott...DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT bury your feet into the sand which invites thousands of little critters to bite the crap out of you and leave your feet looking diseased. I'll see if I can get some pics to turn out! mmmmm smores...

7 comments:

The Feather Files said...

Jealous of the s'mores - yum. I look like a cheeseball in all the pics - dang it. I wish we were still there. 8 weeks and a day!

The Feather Files said...

Okay, still looking at the pics. Ethan's smile is great! I love it.

The Feather Files said...

me again. it looks like richard and i were playing nertz during that last pic. musta been before the breaking point.

Anonymous said...

Next time you're at the White's, you'll have to stop at our place! Where are you going in Hawaii? Chris and I are thinking of going next year but I don't know which island to visit?

Anonymous said...

I'm counting the days until I get my hands on E & G. Plus Scott and Carissa will bringing E. Heaven :)
Mom Eidam

Josh and Erin said...

Ok I can't get over how much Heather looks like Shawn (wait, was that his name) from Continentals in the pic where he's holding E with the drool....woah.

Anonymous said...

Richard definitely looks like a natural in the photo =)