Sunday, May 11, 2008

A weekly prize.

Happy Mother's Day to me! =) I did have many happy day wishes from friends and family...thank you for making me feel special!!

Also, if today wasn't already special enough, we pegged it in our brains to be remembered forever. Ryan and I had the privilege of dedicating our boys at church...Grandma and Grandpa Thomas came to photograph the event...it was fabulous. Even more special, Trish Smith (Dr. Neal's wife) is the children and family pastor at our church...she is someone that I respect a LOT and has taken so much time out of her busy schedule to invest in me and our family...she did the service today and it was awesome! Ryan and I pray we can raise our kids so they love and serve Jesus and would like to invite you all to be part of that process with us! If so, say 'we will.'

"WE WILL."

Thanks!! What a great day!

3 comments:

StJoeSchoony's said...

WE WILL!!!! Can't wait to see you guys Friday. We have pics from Sunday also. I'll email them to you.

Josh and Erin said...

That is so awesome! I hope I can see pics of that soon!

We will! :)

Anonymous said...

we will!!!