Monday, May 5, 2008

Another fast weekend.

WELL, Heather and Amber have been safely deposited back into the good ol' Nebraska after a fabulous weekend here in Mich. I can't say how awesome it was to see them again and to hold them in my arms. =) Some of the highlights include some outlet mall shopping, meet the twins, Southbend shopping, twins come along, Hong Kong Kitchen, chick flick, the Thomas Waffle, a day of haircutting, some of Ry's amazing grill magic, a Larry Kohler movie, and the horrible drive back to Chicago to end our time together. We photographed a few of the main attractions, Heather might post a bit about it too, but now that the boys are down for the night I have a free moment to fill in my loyal readers.

the girls with the boys...


shopping for Bama and Scipp = a success
shopping for me...not so much.

mmmm....chocolate chip cookie bars...I could eat the whole pan

what a hunk. he's irresistible

awwww. Look at G's head. hilarious.

AND I got the best haircut I've had in a LONG time...years. It's awesome. I needed a fixer for sure! That girl can CUT!! I've said it before and I'll say it again. Anyone needing a good trimy, you know who to call! Thanks Bama!!


There were so many fun moments crammed into our four days...time goes so fast. I can't even scratch the surface of the funness. It was great to have two of my fav's here to hang out and check up on me and love my boys. My soul is revived. Heather and Amber you will always have a place to stay in our home. Like the aero bed.


On another note, my sis, Erin, had her heart catheter (what?! how do you spell that? I hope you all know what I'm talkin about cause I don't know the details) and it went well!! Praise God! They go up thru a vein in her leg with a camera to check out her heart and make note of what's happenin so they know how to plan for her upcoming surgery. She's recovering under the wing of her hubby and will be ready for the real world on Wednesday. If you think of it send a little note her way, I'm sure she'd appreciate it!!

Hope you've all had a great start to your week!

1 comment:

Josh and Erin said...

awesome pics! what is up with the aero? Little lumpy!