Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday already!

Well, this week pretty much flew by. Wow.

Two things are gone:
1. Garrett's diaper rash!!! Good!!
2. Ryan. Bad!!

Ry left this morning at 5:45 for Virginia with Dr. Neal and some other staff ladies for a CE course, and they'll be back Sunday late afternoon. But it will go fast because the boys and I have a jam-packed weekend-o-fun ahead of us!

Also, we were at Joe and Susie's last night watchin bball games...I got copies of all the recent sweet pictures... here's a few goodies...
hahahaaa...

Nate...

Ry....

and then there's me. wow.

look out cause this is like the best picture of my life. Are you serious?!?!1 Get a frame.

hey everyone, look how good I look.



pretty much the cutest kids in the world. I laugh everyday. =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are adorable! If you want to come over tomorrow in the afternoon to play with Josh and me...feel free. After nap time we don't have any plans..give me a call or shoot me an email.

Melanie

StJoeSchoony's said...

That one pic definately needs a frame, what a big smile! Thanks for stopping by for a walk this week, anytime we are here we are usually up for a walk. Hope the weekend goes well w/o Ryan. Let us know if you need anything. Will we see you on Sun afternoon?

Anonymous said...

my favorite (other than big smiling baby) is the one of you trying to hold them both with your arms out like that. hahahaha

Steph said...

studs, i love them!!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Literally made me laugh out loud! You look like you're having a blast as a mother! :)