Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April here we come

Ryan and I have been housesitting for some friends of ours since last thursday...they get home this saturday. So we have a few more days left. They have two dogs, Woody and Jocques. Actually I should post pics up of them. Wow. I dont' even know how to describe our experience with them so that it fits on the page. Let's just say that Woody is a very old lab and could fall over at any time. he's awesome. Jocques is a little white fluff that they've had for less than two months...almost potty trained...that's right, almost. More like poop trained...because that's what he likes to do in the house when I leave. BUT, can't complain, I was warned and agreed to the clean up. (Count em, 4 piles of poop thus far and pry #5 waiting for me when I get back there in an hour or so.)

SO add up these things....
Dog sitting...2x
Poop Patrol
Boy sitting...2x
Boy poop patrol
Staying over at our friends' house for 10 days
Packing for the boys and me...
unpacking....
cooking/cleaning up in someone else's home
trying to keep things up at our apartment, bills, mail, laundry, trash pick up, ect...
hanging out with friends/fam this week at night
running out of diapers at the other house...
getting groceries
taking a shower!

you know...just plain busy. The only problem is that I can only get HALF of the list done, no matter which place I am for the day, AND I get to tote around the boys and all that goes with em everytime I move locations. Sweet. The trick is trying to get things done during blessed nap time....=) Which they are telling me is now over... So long friends, time for the next few hours of blur....




but we are still having fun... =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are the greatest! I'm gonna stop by and see you all soon! ~Amanda

Abby McNair said...

I love that picture of you and ?? . Pretty cute.