Thursday, April 10, 2008

In addition to recent news....

Just a few things to say tonight before I go to bed...

1. Update on Garrett's butt...the other day I picked up Miracle in a tube...don't really know what it's called (Nystatin Ry says-means nothing to me) but it's worked wonders and today I didn't have quite the load (haha) to launder. He's still happy.

2. Ethan has recently discovered his voice in the high pitched octave...it's a very happy squeely song he sings. pretty dang funny!

3. We have travel/visitors starting next weekend thru the end of May! So many things to do and people to see! It's going to fly by!

4. Ryan loves his job and is very good at it....word on the street.

5. I LOVE when people comment on my blog, dont' know why I don't do it more for others...sheeeesh. Thanks readers! It's good to hear from all of you!

6. The boys are 4 months old on the 13th. Yikes!

7. I said i'd put a pic up of the dog duo from our house-sitting experience last week. in no particular order, here they are...

Meet Jocque! ...not his best shot, but it'll work. haha


and Woody! this is about how he spends 25-28 hours of his day.


and lastly...here's a good action shot of the three of us, just a little shout out to uncle 2LT Barricklow Promotable with the camo. =)

7 comments:

Heather Lea said...

girl, how'd you get your picture on the top of the page like that? i want one.

can't wait to see you. and....something else, .....i don't know what i was going to say. check out the video i just put up. it's hilarious.

love you.

Heather Lea said...

oh, i know. i like woody- he looks like a serious dog. none of that fluff-ball nonsense. (sorry to those of you who own the small fluffs...) just not my kind of beast. :)

StJoeSchoony's said...

Girl, I've got some ideas when diaper rash comes along...One is that if your gonna do the no diaper thing which is actually a great help, (your so smart) try lining the pants with a folded cloth diaper to catch most of the pee:) Also you can buy aveeno oatmeal bath powder, it can help a lot to soothe their little butts and don't use wipes if you can, try cleaning them in the sink or tub with a mild soap. One last tip I found is do not ever use desitin "creamy" it burns bad, you will hear screaming!!
Hope your banana bars turned out yummy!

StJoeSchoony's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey Martha! Love the blog! Your boys are getting so big! Did I hear you are going to Hawaii? I cant even get out of the house, let alone go on vacation! Jealousy is sinking in.....

Anonymous said...

wow...that's a lot of pairs of pants for little Garrett. Love the stories about the boys. what a trooper of a mom you are. wish I could see you in action! i keep lucas updated with all your pictures...he pretty much wants kids now....i better stop showing him cuz I'm not ready yet! --meredith

the Ecclestons said...

Hey there Miss Martha.....so I was SO happy that you left a comment on our blog! I LOVE seeing your little bundles! WOW and I am in awe of you, one keeps me running and you have two:)! It looks like you are having fun and rediscovering life all over again just like us! Isn't it a blast!?!?.....most days:)! I am looking forward to reading about your mom days....this is such a great thing! We live in Chicago now and go to MI all the time to my parents lake house.....maybe we can meet up with you all sometime! XO....the Ecclestons!