Wednesday, November 21, 2007

ode to my stomach.

What did I do this afternoon? Any guesses?? Ok I'll tell you...actually I'll show you. oooo

That's right. I cast my stomach. hahahaaaaaaaaaa.... You should see it sitting over there, now that it has been removed from my body. It's hilarious. So if anyone wants to try on a pregnant stomach, come on over! Had a pretty good time with my assistant, Emily...I made a huge mess too. Oh well. Ryan and I think that it doesn't actually look like mine, now that's it's unattached, but it does belong to me, so I guess I have to claim it. Erin ordered the kit for me last week off the internet and I would have been pissed if I went into labor before it came to me. haha.

Soup was amazing last night, as was the pizza the night before...tonight we're meeting a bunch of Ry's classmates for supper at the 5 o'clock grill bar thing....gonna be good. And then tomorrow, you guessed it, enough food to make me the stuffed turkey. This is fabulous.

Again, pry won't post before tomorrow, so HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all, and to all a good night!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the stomach cast but love reading your blog even more. have I said that before?

you are a delight

I miss you!

dani

Anonymous said...

Hey BABIES!!! Hope you are having fun in there. Can't wait to meet you, love you already!

-Aunt BAM

Anonymous said...

That's what I'm talking about girl...WOW! I think I'm gonna have KC cast my stomach up so I can remember how cut I am.

Miss you guys and praying for you as you get closer to breakin' out the twins. Much love...

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Bil and Sis. :) Hope that they day is full of fun and food and family! We miss you in Nebraska. (See you in 2 weeks!!!) Love E

Dallas said...

Maybe you can put the soup you're talking about in that big stomach bowl now.

Aaron D said...

Wow - good to keep a memento of the hugeness. Y'know, I'm gonna jump right out here and make the suggestion that when the twins are born, you should take a pic of them sitting inside. Not sure if it'd be creepy or cute - but what else are you going to do with a plaster-cast of a stomach? For some reason I don't see it being on display in your china cabinet.

Unknown said...

IN-credible....I had no idea people did such a thing! I guess it's babies on the brain! :)