Thursday, November 15, 2007

NEWS FROM THE NORTH!!!

hahaha, that sounded exciting but there's really nothing huge going on. =) YES the picture below shows my enormous tum...but it is getting easier to lay down (I can still breathe) so something must have shifted??...who knows what the little doods are doin in there....not wanting to come out....sheeeesh.

At any rate, it has been extreeeeeemely windy here the last two days and pretty much really cold....the water is out of control. Very loud, we can hear the waves roaring from our apt. Makes me think of Nebraska...the wind, not the roaring waves. just to show you, I ran outside quick and took some pics...



As you can see, it's pretty dang windy. we pretty much don't have a beach anymore, it's all under water. Also, being the front-heavy individual that I am, I was a bit concerned I would topple over the cliff right into the thick of it, so I quickly snapped some shots and got the heck out! ppphhhhew!

A question arose this morning to be answered by all the ladies present at our bible study...what would your ideal thanksgiving be?? Interesting question...and I gave a quick answer but the more I've been thinking about it (carefully because it could create some discontentment) my answer is totally different than the one I gave this morning. BUT, it's a pretty long one...so I will save it for the next post and let you all ponder that question yourselves and maybe write about it should you have a blog. =) I'm going to go home and cook my man some supper. Bye now.

1 comment:

Scott Martin said...

Do you think that in the future, people will be SO lazy that they will just get a big bag of sugar, lard, mix it together with a little water, watch football reruns and sit on the couch? PEOPLE could be the blimps at the Macy's parade!

Well, maybe that's just my fantasy of Thanksgiving...but who knows?