Tuesday, November 13, 2007

heeeeeyyyyy everyone....

So this morning I took the laptop to BestBuy to see what was wrong with the internet....turns out its $60 for them to do a check and see what's wrong with it and then tell me. And then charge me to fix it too, depending on my response. get outa town. But he just tried it to see if it would work, and waaaaaala...internet. Unbelievable. maybe it needed a break for a week. So we shall see how long this lasts.

Ryan and I did have a pretty fun weekend with the sis in town...gotta love visitors you don't have to keep entertained. Cut her hair, she cut mine (just a little), went shopping all day saturday (my ankles were HUGE after all that motion-hahaha), nursery duty for church on Sun am, out to eat a few times, painting things for the boys' room, dipped cones, ultrasound appt, then back to Chicago. Short weekend, but it was fun to have her here. And she'll be back in a month to meet the boys. woah.

Speaking of boys, latest update: they are 5 lbs 2ozs and 4 lbs 10oz. wow. I've almost gained 45 lbs myself...hahahahaaaaaaaaa, few more and Ryan and I will be the same! I'm showing no signs of them wanting to come out (to keep this PG) so our guess is the 2nd week in Dec...maybe. We have no idea. But pretty sure it's not going to be Nov. Dang. But we do think they are ridin lower than last week or so....time will tell. I'm still able to move around and wander the streets (via mobile) of st. Joe and surroundings...so that's good. I'm trying to think of everything household that I might need to stock up on before they come out....think I'm pretty much there...

Here's a good pic of dad and the boys as I sign off...

5 comments:

Carissa Martin said...

internet? can you stock up on internet?

Anonymous said...

How did you get up after laying on the floor like that?

Aaron D said...

Holy cow! It doesn't look human!

Hang in there you two - I'm pullin' for ya!

Anonymous said...

can't wait! wow, they are getting big in there--and you too!

Anonymous said...

you are too cute! if you need any help getting anything together before the little guys arrive, just give me a call! :)