Monday, November 5, 2007

Internet at last!!

I'm sitting here in Dale's Donuts, across the street from our apartments...just to use their internet. Somethin with our connection...who knows. Anyhoo, just me and some locals...about 7 guys sittin around the table gettin their coffee refils talkin about the drinking age and being 70-something and the news that's quietly playing in the background. Being the pregnant 24-year old lady that I am, I am totally out of place, and I think I smell like a donut. It's worth it, I'm on the internet. =)

Few things to report: I loved every minute of Heather's stay. Wasn't long enough. We started making plans for her next visit, Bama's birthday weekend possibly (5 weeks from yesterday) for her to come and see the little dudes. That seems very strange to say, because I can't even think of what it will be like to do everything with two little sidekicks. The thought also does cross my mind that inbetween now and then I will have to go thru a lot of pain. oh man. Anyhoo, I didn't take a single pic when scipp was here. I'm a horrible friend. That is unacceptable. But it was fun to drag her along to my first pedicure EVER. (even though I'm extreeeeeemly tickilish and my feet swelled up in the hot water-hahah) My toes started looking pretty bad since Ry painted them for me the last time..what a nice hub....I've been assured that a time will come soon when I can reach my feet again...

Erin come this weekend...I plan on putting her to work. Actually she'll just have to go along with me to a bunch of places around the area...still a few things I need- especially xmas shopping since that will soon become a bit difficult...

No I didn't forget about my man's newsclip...it's STILL not up on their website...now they have all of October's stuff up, but his was on Nov 1. Just have to wait a bit more...

33 weeks!!! Baby Center tells me they should be abouts 4 lbs each and around 17 inches long. We shall see if they are right next week when Erin and I go to my next ultrasound appt...then I have to start going in for checks every week! Dang it's gettin close...

That pretty much sums up the last few days or so....ttyl! I heard maybe some snow tomorrow...that would be crazy!

1 comment:

Steph said...

so... how were the donuts??