Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I have a Maker....

So everyone knows that song...

I have a Maker
He calls me his own
He'll never leave me
no matter where I go
He knows my name....blah blah

You know it. If you don't, you're missin out. Oldie, but a goodie. Anyhoo, I had my first sort of 'parent' moment tonight at church when we sang that song, thinking about the two kids I know nothing about, not even what they look like....It was cool thinking about all the different things God knows about them that He will share those things with Ryan and I in his own time... Everything about our sons is unknown to us, and yet at the same time, EVERYTHING about our sons is known by someone who already loves them more than we ever can. Dad told me today God has the perfect birthday picked out for them already, not a day late.....

No comments: