Monday, November 19, 2007

more doctors...

had two appointments today...one with my regular clinic- she didn't tell me anything new...and the second at the hospital for a non-stress test, which I will be doing every Monday from now on. Basically I reclined for 45 min. on a hospital bed and drank a sprite to get em goin (pretty sure they don't need a sugar drink for that- but whatever)...had two heart monitors strapped to my stomach to listen to the little guys while I clicked a button every time I felt something move...which was like every 10 seconds. Turns out, their normal! Phewwwwwww...good thing I had that test. Sheesh. Pretty much the only thing that I want them to tell me is when they're coming out, but that's probably not going to happen, huh. =)

We're going over to some friend's house in a few minutes for some pizza, yummo. Tomorrow night I'm making chicken noodle soup for our friends, Josh and Emily, and then Ry's bro, Nate, will get into town at abouts 10:30 to begin the holiday festivities. !! Can't believe Thanksgiving is 3 days away. There's Christmas everywhere you look, music already playing on the radio, just like Thanksgiving got skipped. Show the turkey some respect. As my brother said. hahaha... R E S P E C T. The outlet mall about 25 min away opens at midnight Thurs night for some extreme shoppers, if anyone wants to come out for that. There's talk of going, but we'll see.

Back to the subject at hand: My ideal Thanksgiving. I'll list.

1. I wouldn't be 8.5 months pregnant.
2. It would last more than one day.
3. We would have a house with comfortable furniture and friends comin over just to be.
4. Nebraska wouldn't be so far away.
5. The food wouldn't take multiple ovens and days to prepare. (and I would know how to cook all of it)
6. I would never get full.
7. We would have a coffee shop in St. Joe to sit and watch the action.

Might have stuck #7 in even though it has nothing to do with Thanksgiving. =) woah, look at the time. Gotta go eat some peetza. Hope I don't go into labor before Sunday. Although....then I wouldn't have to go to all these appointments anymore.....hmmmmm

Happy Thanksgiving everyone if I don't get a chance to write again until after then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss hanging out with the both of you on random week nights! -Amber