Monday, October 29, 2007

Costume Party Fun

Saturday night, Ryan and I went to a Costume Party that was pretty hoppin. Here's a little photo of the two of us to show you how much fun we had. =)

I know you all are thinking, "wow, Ryan's clothes look tight and small". This is true. He is in fact wearing women's sweatpants and shirt, belonging to one of the ladies in my bible study. hahaha. Here are a few more shots...


Also, my farmer costume was quite comfortable...here I am pre-party...notice how my stomach is attached via jean material to my ankles. wow.

And one with little Herb...didn't even have to hold him up, just restin on the boys. hahaha

Anyhoo, all around good night o' fun. AND I'm gonna do a repeat on Wed night to hand out candy with my friend Emily, who will be Ms. Frizzle, because she is a teacher. haha. Should be a good time. Ryan, however, didn't want to put the tight clothes back on again, so they have already been returned. Dang. I'm sure he'll just want to play with their Huskie anyways. =) I'll be sure to get some more action shots. Hope there's leftover candy. mmm

As for today, had a lovely visit with the Dr this morning, things are going well. There was nothing new to report, to which I say, then why did I have to go??!? SO, I go back again in 2 weeks, and then I start the every week non-stress tests. And then I have the kids. in that order. wow. Comin around the bend. This weekend Scipp is coming to visit, couldn't be more excited to see her. I might not let her go back home. =) And once again, we have something every night this week, so the time will go by quickly and then she will be on my doorstep!! woo hoo!! Hope all is well in the lives of my readers, I will do my best to keep you posted. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too cute Martha! Love the cow and cowgirl and little cowboys in the belly!!