Monday, November 23, 2009

WHEW Finally!

Word on the street is she's comin out tomorrow! WOOP WOOP!! Had my appt this morning and things pretty much are the same. Seriously. What is THAT about? Anyways, Ryan and I will go to the hospital tomorrow morning at 7 and get the ball rollin, and HOPEFULLY she doesn't decide to take as long as the boys did (31 hours) and will come out and meet her parents MUCH MUCH sooner than that. =) I am kinda sad to say that she will miss my gma's bday by a day, since it's today...but I guess the day is only 1/2 over and there's still time! SOOO, stopped at the grocery store, stocked up on a few things, bags are packed, laundry is going, and the boys have no clue. HA. Hopefully tomorrow night we'll have more news for you, like maybe a PICTURE or two (hundred). That's all I have for today, see ya tomorrow!

8 comments:

Josh and Erin said...

better be like 200. :) CAN'T WAIT! We'll be praying for you constantly...if you want to just call me using the hands free I can feel like I'm actually there. Wish I was! Sad.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, things will go faster. Steph was a 30 hour labor. BJ was a 5 hour. HOpe that's the case with Little Miss Thomas. Keeping you in our hearts and our prayers. Mama E.

The Feather Files said...

AHHHHHHHHH I am so excited!

crystal said...

Yeay! Praying for you!

Holly said...

Your last night of calm! Blessings to you all.

Michelle said...

Praying for you guys! I can't wait to hear the great news and see some pictures.

EmilyM said...

Praying for a quick and safe delivery! Can't wait to see photos!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Congrats, parents! I LOVE the name. Can't wait to see pics!