Wednesday, November 11, 2009

tick tock...

well...due date is rapidly approaching....THIS SUNDAY! Come out already. =) To keep it PG for those readers who don't really want to know, the doctor says nothing's happening. haha. DANG. SO....we'll just keep waiting.

In the mean time, the boys and I are having a lot of fun during the day to pass the time before Ry gets home...play dates with friends, last minute grocery runs (seems to be a lot of those, maybe I should make more lists...)naps for all of us, play dough fun, coloring, building blocks, and this morning, our first ever Parents as Teacher's play group! It was a blast! Look at how cute the lil guys are just sittin there listening to the lady read a book. =)

Anyhoo, we'll just keep at it until she decides to come out, whatever makes the time go by!!

3 comments:

Jayme (Sirk) Cox said...

thats a girl for you!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Josh and Erin said...

aww that's a cute picture. :)

tell her she can come out soon- I'm all ready to meet her! I'm sure she's been waiting for my go ahead. ha ha. wow.

Anonymous said...

How cute! I can't wait to come and play with them.