Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another update....

I'm afraid this isn't that exciting of an update, but I had another appointment this morning, ANNNNDDDDD, nothing has changed. haha. YES! Now 2 days OVER due, I scheduled for next monday, and at that appt if I'm still around (or just round - ha) then we will decide which day next week to be induced. My favorite thing. At least I know it will end in less than 10 days! But I LOVE my midwife who will be delivering the lil lady, which is good, so hopefully I have a (much) shorter experience with this whole thing than last time. I personally think that the girl just keeps getting bigger and bigger- cause it's not like that space didn't already hold an almost 13 pound kid. SO, she's not cramped at all. DAAAANG. Anyhoo, now that she's heard the word 'induce', maybe she'll get the show on the road. HAA

At any rate, here I am ON my due date.

And the boys havin fun with my tum.




A little fun fact, if this were my first pregnancy, the boys would be two weeks old tomorrow already!! woah!

3 comments:

Ted & Alicia said...

Oh, I hope she comes soon! I've been thinking about you and wondering how you're doing, so thanks for posting an update. Jack was a week overdue, so I remember how hard that was for me, but at least you have two cute little boys to distract you!

Mark & Katie said...

You look GREAT!!! That little girl is just comfy inside....can't blame her! Looking forward to the post when you announce her arrival!

The Feather Files said...

I am ready to see pictures of her and know her name. I keep hoping that I'll check on here one day and it will have happened. Sigh.