Thursday, November 5, 2009

The ROOM.

Well, I didn't really do much to the girl's room, but it definitely got cleaned up/out after being full of toys and storage stuff for a year. Erin called me out on not putting up pics of the room yet, so I just ran upstairs quick and snapped a few for ya. Here we are standing in the doorway. It's the room above our garage, so that's why there's that weird shaped part.


AND, since she doesn't really need that much space and I'm not ready to move toys to the basement yet, most of the toys stayed upstairs, in these bins and in the boys' room.

and here is the BEAUTIFUL blanket my girlfriend Brie MADE for her, had to use it as wall art to show it off. =) Thanks Brie! Love it!

And here's another shot of the crib - totally exciting, but you can see the little flowers I painted on the wall a bit better. Hope the girl likes flowers, cause I do. hehe

6 comments:

The Feather Files said...

VERY cute. Now, when is she going to come????

Carissa Martin said...

So cute!! The flowers turned out great. Lets talk soon!

Anonymous said...

Do you and Erin have the same curtain in the girls' rooms? Very cute.

Mama E

Brie said...

I think the blanket looks cute on the wall--it's probably better as art since it's kinda too bumpy to be a comfy wrap-up blanket. I'm still working on Erin's....

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

curtains are NOT the same as Erin's....she bought hers and Carissa helped me find fabric when she was up here and Susie made em. =)

Kara said...

Yeah!!! I love it. SO cute and exactly what I was envisioning too! Can't wait to meet her!
~Kara