Monday, September 8, 2008

Let's walk into sunshine

So I've been teaching the boys a new trick! They can hold their own bottle!!...for a while anyway... Yesss....so chubby!


And this happens to be Garrett's favorite game for a while now. Hide in the blankets, climb around on pillows or blankets or whatever...hahaaaaa anyone that's had us over knows how much G likes the pillows. =) Ethan likes it too, but he's not NEAR as crazy/hyper!




Ya he's pretty much hilarious. And Ethan just sits back and watches him...he's not as crazy, which is good, cause if I had two crazy climbers...woah. Speaking of climbing, Garrett can now get himself up on our couch with no problem...can't quite make it up on the coffee table, but pretty sure that's only a few days away. he's into everything!!! Usually I just let them play in my little 'sectioned off' area of our living room and then I can do random stuff around them while they play...every once in a while I'll look in a G will be on top of something new...too bad I don't have more pictures of it..he's just so dang fast that I don't have time to get the cam out. haha. And E will just stand right beside him and watch. Sometimes he starts laughing while he's looking at him. hmmm... =) wow they're funny.

Ya. Notice where G's feet are. That's his favorite ladder...the car seat. He can move it just enough so that he can climb up onto the next higher thing...in this case, headed straight over to knock over the pictures. Sometimes he will get into the car seat, STAND up and hold on to the handle bar...and then he thinks its fun that it rocks back and forth. awesome. On occasion I flip the car seat over and put a blanket over it to make a little mini-mountain for them to play on...they're in heaven. And I just sit and laugh....alot!

AND...stairs are IN now!! Check it out! It's raining here today, but no worries cause the roof is up!

3 comments:

The Feather Files said...

Oh my goodness (that is for the boys and the house). I can't believe how they are crawling all around and I can't believe how fast that house is going up! Exciting. Last time we saw the boys, they couldn't even sit. See ya soon!

Josh and Erin said...

the house looks sweet! did you tell the boys about the 7mo kid to motivate them with thier bottles? :) We're excited to see you!!

Deb said...

Love those boys!
And the house is sooooooo exciting!