Thursday, September 11, 2008

4 in the am.

Can't sleep. Really great for the night before a LONG road trip in the dark, with me probably driving...sigh. Ethan woke up about an hour ago for whatever reason, so I fed him a bit and he went right back to sleep. I, on the other hand, couldn't stop thinking about the million other things i need to do today before we take off for Nebraska this afternoon. WOW. My list is huge, things to deliver to a bunch of people, our own stuff, the boys' stuff, unload the unnecessary stuff that's already in the car, reload with the goods...my morning is full, house stuff, bible study...last minute shopping. Aye yi yi.

but this is what's currently on my mind. The framers are done on Friday. We won't be here then. I want to make a couple of cornhole boards out of the wood that I have already purchased (what they're framing with) - ESPECIALLY because I don't have the tools. SO....what else would I be doing at 4 in the morning. Looking up 'official dimensions' of cornhole boards of course! I have to meet the stone guy there at 11:30, and I better have my board dimensions all ready to go so they can just whip out the saw and cut all the pieces for me...and then maybe even use their nail guns too....hmmm. Better bring em some snacks or pop or something. They already think I'm a freak cause I'm there all the time. hahahaaa

Anyhoo, most of the windows are in now, and half of the house has shingles. Movin right along... Better get back to my dimensions so I can go to BED!!

Leave for NE: 12 hours
Scipp's Wedding: 71 hours!!!!!

WOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

The Feather Files said...

girl, you wear me out just reading about it.

Anonymous said...

You can find dimensions and instructions at http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/639985/steps_for_making_your_own_corn_hole.html

StJoeSchoony's said...

hey there, sounds like me lately, i can't sleep, pharmacology conversions running through my head:) love all the pics, hope you have a great weekend, see you when you get back!