Sunday, September 28, 2008

I YI YI

So much is happening...I'm getting really far behind on my blogging...

First of all, a little shout out to the 80's. Like that little seat there?!?! you guessed it, it had four Schweitz butts in it at one time or another (not all at the same time - haha). On our recent trip back to the big N, dad sent it back home with us knowing that we'll get more use out of it than if it was up in the attic. He is RIGHT! Perfect for the boys, they enjoy the leg freedom, and Gramma and Gpa enjoy a high chair...actually, the correct name of the seat found on the label is the 'Pewee Perch." hahahaaahaha And of course, you can almost always count on Gramma feeding the boys, it might be her favorite thing to do.



And then we have Kenny and Angelique's wedding last weekend...he's pretty much runnin the show at Tabor Hill Winery, so the food BLEW EVERY WEDDING FOOD EVER SERVED out of the water. It's like the difference between Amber Kohler finishing a marathon (like today!!! -way to go Bama!) and then me trailing in about 3 hours later. That's how good the food was. Green Beans, mashed potatoes, a FILET, AND raspberry chicken. About 3 times as much food as I would normally eat in a meal. And as sure as my last name used to be Schweitz, I was totally in the clean your plate club. Thank you Arlan for the 'clean your plate' concept,(my dad)...if I ever get fat it's your fault. haha. Anyhoo, check out these cakes!!! you guessed it, that 'bottle of wine'...oh ya, thats a cake. DAAAANG!!! Absolutely beautiful. And since Ry and Nate were both in the wedding, Joe and Suz and I tag teamed boy patrol to make for an interesting service and reception....trying to control the movers and chatter boxes. Haha. They did really great though. I do believe this is our first ever Thomas family picture....lookin sharp!!








Hilarious. They both can climb up there now. My days are numbered.






And this is what happens when Uncle Whitey comes to visit. Diaper hats!! E didn't like his too much. So funny. Wait til your kid is born, Josh, and then see how much fun you have with diapers!


3 comments:

Josh and Erin said...

so cute!! Love the family pic- that's soo good! Gotta print that one out for sure. Fridge material. Feel like I haven't talked to you in ages...I'll call today! Love you!

Amber said...

What a GOOD lookin' fam! Can't wait to see you again, just a few months. :)

Melissa said...

Those pictures of your blow-dried-boys makes me laugh UNCONTROLLABLY!!! HAHAHA...

And do we get to see more pics of the house soon?? I'm so excited to see it and wish I could have gotten my hands on those floor plans.... ;)