Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pool time!

Check out how cute the little guys are in gramma's swimmy pool... aww...




Of course I had to put up some nudies. haha.

And yesterday they started framing, so of course I had to stop by and 'check their progress'...took some good ones. Couldn't even believe how much they got done in ONE day, and it was still the middle of the afternoon! Amazing.



That's right, I'm the mature adult that you're building this house for. I climbed up there to get a bird's eye view of the place...actually not high enough, more like a squirrel's eye view, so of course Emily had to get a picture of me on the mound of dirt. Oh man I would LOVE to stay there all day and help. More like watch and learn about it. And maybe play in the dirt a little. But I could hold some boards or something maybe. =)

1 comment:

Josh and Erin said...

sweet pics! better tell that 1/2 dressed guy to hop out before they close him in permanently. :)

still balding.