Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Boys!










This post is mostly for pictures. And since I can't decide which ones to put up, guess I should do a lot. =) Check out how many shots when Ethan's eating the grass. haha. It's been SOOOO nice here...this has been a pretty mild summer....usually upper 70s, 80s...and it's been starting to get a bit cooler in the evenings which means fall is right around the corner already!!! WOO HOO! Man I love seasons. Michigan has seasons. Nebraska has blistering hot and ice cube cold and a few nice days thrown in. Love it here! SO, we've been spending a fair amount of time outdoors just hanging out!

Last night we took the boys back to the expectant parent class (our 4th or 5th time going back) to talk about our hospital experience to couples about to have a baby...kinda makes me miss being pregnant...and there was just a lil guy there that was only 3 weeks old. Holy cow I don't remember that! =) Awww. hmmm....

AND, word on the street (haha) is that the roof is goin up today on the house! WOAH! Gonna go check it out as soon as the boys wake up!

3 comments:

StJoeSchoony's said...

AWWWHHHH!!! They are so cute, I have not seen you guys in too long...beach tomorrow??

Amber said...

Getting sooooo BIG!!!

I'm getting so excited to see you guys in just a few weeks... we've got to get ourl little Heather married! WOOHOO, can't wait!

Josh and Erin said...

I have a song you have to listen to. I'll bring it with. See you in a few hours!!!!

Those pictures are awesome! : ) Can't wait to see you ALL!