Wednesday, July 23, 2008

without you in my reach...


Does it work?? moment of truth.....

boo yaaaa

There are a MILLION other pictures of the trip, but didn't figure you had an hour to sit and look thru em all. PLUS, Heather and Richard are going to send a cd of pics taken with their camera and the underwater one. Can't wait for those...and then I"ll put some more up. We had tons of fun touring the island of Oahu...various beaches, trails, roads, restraunts, shopping, wildlife, motion ocean...you know, Hawaii stuff. SO fun.

I can't even tell you how much time I DON'T have to tell you all what's up. I'm too busy to tell you how busy I am?? I really don't know where my time goes...when the boys are awake I play on the floor with them...actually it's more like lay on the floor and they crawl on me. And when they're sleeping I'm doing crap that's piled up around the house. haha. Speaking of house stuff, we're days away from having a basement hole. !! Ryan's trying to get used to going to work again...and the boys are eating food 2x a day. WOW. Fatties!! I haven't put many pics up of them...sorry! Here's how they climb and crawl. Example: last night.


awww they're so cute!

3 comments:

Mark & Katie said...

AWESOME!!!! So jealous!!! Glad you had a great time. You look awesome in your swimsuit, especially after having twins....never looked better! The pictures look amazing....makes me want to go back (tomorrow)!

The Feather Files said...

Last night we saw a t-shirt that said humuhumunukunuku apua'a. Almost got it :). Don't forget..you are supposed to send us a cd of your pics too!

Great pics of the boys climbing skills. I'm impressed. Sounds like you are just as busy as before you left on vacation, my turn comes tomorrow when we get home.

See ya!!

Amber said...

Hey, love the big floppy hats! :) Glad you had sooooo much fun, love you!