Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Idea Book

Cute little Huskers in the making. =) And a story about little E...over the weekend he was a HANDFUL to say the least. Always wanting to be held, drooling like a beast, crying, screaming, whimpering, wouldn't eat. SO, I used my faithful baby hot line, also known as Jenny Conklin and Steph Hohlen, and as advised I took him in to get checked yesterday. Turns out...he's got hand, foot, and mouth virus. Woah. Sounds like someone like me got to name it. Anyways, He has little tiny sores in the back of his throat and can also get them on his hands or feet, thus the name. It lasts like 4 or 5 days I guess, and there's really nothing you can do to help him out, poor guy. Last night and today already he's SO much better. Had to sanitize all the toys last night cause it's contagious. Awesome. So there's the Ethan update. And then THIS guy...ya, here's a little taste of what he does now...or has been doing for about a week. Pulls himself up on EVERYTHING...then either falls or starts crying cause he's stuck. haha. But he's pretty much self entertaining, which is AWESOME! Oh ya, and he no longer scoots, it's an all out crawl. I tried to upload a video of him pulling himself up on some furniture but guess it was too long. LAME-O. So I'll make a shorter one for your viewing pleasure.

10 comments:

The Feather Files said...

1. These pictures are adorable.
2. Poor E.
3. Whoa G!

Heather Lea said...

martha, forget the gym! you're going to get your workouts chasing these guys around! Look out! They're going to be into EVERYTHING X2 before you know it! Can't wait. haha....

Anonymous said...

Wow, they will be walking in no time!

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear E's throat hurt.
Looks like you're going to get VERY busy as they start pulling themselves around everything and taking their bumps! Really cute.

Anonymous said...

It's probably a very good thing that Josh didn't come over on Sunday...thanks for calling! My friends girls had that sickness, too. Poor little one. I can't beleive that G is pulling himself up like that...that's nuts!

Josh and Erin said...

I'm still pulling for Ethan to walk first. Grasping at straws I know, but I'm in it for the underdog. Seriously Garrett looks TOO old standing up like that. Tell him no. :) I'll see you in a few hours! WHOO HOO!

Abby McNair said...

oh martha. i wish i knew you better. you make me laugh:) your boys are the best... chunky little legs

I think all diseases and drugs should have names like that. then I wouldn't sound like such a fool when I try to tell people what my kids have:)

Anonymous said...

where'd you find those cute onesies - haha!!! can't believe how mobile they are getting - my TW is a sack of potatoes!! bummer about the virus - hope E feels better soon!!!! happy 4th!!!

Anonymous said...

where'd you find those cute onesies - haha!!! can't believe how mobile they are getting - my TW is a sack of potatoes!! bummer about the virus - hope E feels better soon!!!! happy 4th!!!

Rachel said...

Sounds like our boys had Hand Foot and Mouth at the same time! Poor guys! I hope you and Ryan have a great vacation -- sounds like paradise! I'm so jealous that you will get to SLEEP IN!!!