Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Update!

Another letter from Josh this afternoon.....

Alright, update time! Erin has been moved from the O.R. to the ICU, where she is still under sedation. The surgery was an awesome success. Thank You Jesus!!!!! I was able to see her for about 45 minutes; the staff was explaining to me what all the tubes and monitors were for. Only two visitors are able to be in Erin's room at one time, so I was shuttling Arlan (dad), Beth (step-mom), and Kristy (friend) in one at a time to see Erin. I'm hoping she'll wake up sometime this evening, so I can see her before I head home for the night. I'll be here for several more hours, which means there's a good chance I'll get my wish. =)

Arlan, Beth, and Kristy just left for Omaha...so I'm here by myself right now. Seeing as how I'm simple-minded and easily entertained, I don't that as being a problem.

THIS JUST IN...Erin is about to wake up, which means I'm outta here. Gotta go see my wife!!! More to come...

Josh


----------
YES!!!! Great update!

1 comment:

the Ecclestons said...

YEAH Erin! We will be keeping you in our prayers but glad to hear that it was a sucess! Get well soon! The Eccleston's