Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wednesday.....

For a quick update...I LOVE NOT WORKING!!! I can't even describe the kind of weight that has been lifted off my shoulders....I can't believe how much crap a job you don't like can bring to you everyday outlook.... Or maybe I just slowly got worse at not letting that effect who I was or my mood. But now that it's done and a thing of the past...the days fly by and I can't get everything done. I'm hoping to keep that up once the move happens....we shall see. I imagine it will take some time getting things organized and rightfully placed in our new home. Good thing Amber will be with me to make it a joyful few days of transition! Ryan has been working hard to finish up school requirements....he's been doing his classmates dental work to alter little tiny things with their teeth that NO ONE sees but them....hahaha. Tiny chips in front teeth, smoothing out rough edges, this old filling color doesn't really match very well, lets just do it over again. wow. The life of a dentist. =)

Today, life is good....despite the consecutive rainy days....I will enjoy the last 10 days of Nebraska. =) Then maybe blogging will be more of a regular occurance...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, marty! Woot woot! That's so exciting. In 50 hours I will have close to the same feeling. Free as a bird! Why don't we see somma those action shots taken yesterday? It was fun to hang with you. And to eat a pickle.

dallas