Monday, April 9, 2007

4 little bun buns

In the recent holiday bliss, my bro, my sis, and my hubby and I experienced something quite entertaining. My mother decided it would be a great idea to have ourselves a friendly drawing contest (something my siblings and I have done many, many times in the past)....with egg shaped sidewalk chalk....outside her apartment. We were to draw ourselves an Easter Bunny, and we had 3 minutes to complete our works of art. It was actually pretty fun...although a bit chilly outside, but we laughed and took some pics with Erin's camera. Hopefully she will send those to me so I can do a little post action and show my loyal readers what fun we had. We have an international panel of judges, Josh and Evan, who will decide who the victor is. !!

I hope time was well spent with family and look forward to hearing (or reading) about weekends of food, fun, family, and candy. =)

No comments: